Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Baby Boy Is In Kindergarten!!!


Yes it's true- Zach is officially a Kindergartener! It went well, no one was sent to the principal's office. However, I did tell him that he had better be good or his teacher would spank him. Of course the threat was ruined when Paxton told him that it wasn't true. I know for a fact Zach didn't believe me anyway, because I got the "whatever, Mom" response I typically get when my humor doesn't make him laugh.

It was fun to see how excited the boys were for their first day of school though. They got up with their alarm, got dressed and had begun eating by the time I had gotten out of the shower. They were ready by 7:15am. If you know our family- that NEVER happens. I am usually still trying to get Wyatt out of bed at that time. My daycare provider was very surprised to see Abby at her house so early (on time). My only complaint about Zach being in school is how obsessive he has become with his cold lunch. He thinks that he needs to make it at the most inconvenient times. He has been in bed since 8:30 and in the past 20 minutes he has been down the stairs at least 5 times to check and see if his lunch is ready!



Abby has adjusted well, as usual, that little stink cried when I picked her up from daycare-not when I dropped her off! Abby has been having stomach issues (don't worry I won't be descriptive!) and she got to see her pediatrician yesterday. Abby is such a drama queen already. She has to have everyone's attention (strangers, too) and now if she doesn't she scrunches up her forehead and waits for someone to acknowledge her. She always gets all of the nurses to dote on her at Michelle's office. For those of you who may see Abby soon- I have a couple of rules. The first is that you may NOT tell her that she is cute and the second is that you may NOT call her a princess! You will unleash the beast if you do- so consider this your fair warning!

***In the pictures be sure to check out Paxton's new haircut! As he puts it- I don't like it, but I don't hate it. He is such a people pleaser.


Well I had better get a few things done around the house before I collapse from exhaustion.

Jen

No comments: