Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bristol

Lets hear it... Drive fast and turn left... when do they turn right?..why don't I just tie some toy cars to my ceiling fan? All the badmouthing...all the people that think that southern rednecks are the only fans. A Nascar race is an amazing experience, and I will have to concede the fact that they are not true stock cars anymore and haven't been for a long time. The reason for that is simple. Safety. You cannot take a car from the dealership and have it do 200 miles an hour and expect the driver to be safe. But I also believe that Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Toyota and Goodyear have learned some lessons and made adjustments to cars that you and I drive everyday based on and accidents, breakdowns or just plain good 'How 'bout we do this to make it safe, faster or more fuel efficient.' I love Nascar and watch every race I can. And I'm gonna cut this blog short so I can watch Bristol. Its not a sport its a motorsport.

No comments: