Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Marriage Ref

Still watching it as I'm writing about it. It sure beats the hell out of the Frost/Nixon movie on HBO. I don't know if I'm sold on the host. Jerry Seinfeld had some great comments and should have some more airtime than what I saw. Tina Fey was great and threw in some well timed zingers. Eva, I'm still up in the air about her she just seemed too fake and stiff to laugh at. And I'm going to pass on next week's show with Madonna as a Judge. The real life couples all seemed to have a good sense of humor and were presenting real world marriage problems, from flossing in bed to should men always wear their wedding ring. I have been very disappointed in prime time TV the last three to four years but The Marriage Ref may help bring back the Love. Good Day

No comments: