Monday, September 27, 2010

Word

My Top Ten outdated words and phrases



10-Think outside the box- If you use this while talking to me, I will just assume you have nothing original or interesting to talk about and walk away.

9-Not my first rodeo- Unless you are actually a participant in a real rodeo and it is actually not your first one please don't use this. It hurts my ears.

8-At risk kids- Every human being on this planet is at risk of something everyday. If you use this term please just admit 'I am vague and can't help myself'.

7-Whatever- I don't know what this means. If you use it to annoy me, it will work.

6-Right on-I will picture you as a dirty hippie in a faded tie dye shirt with Abba playing in the background. And I will not take a chance on you.

5-Go Green-Don't even start with me Ashley.

4-Melting Pot-If you melt enough of anything, you will find gold and you will find crap.

3-Sick, as in 'That is Sick' most commonly used on reruns of American Chopper when 'Awesome' and 'Cool' have been used in excess of the hourly quota.

2-LOL- are you really laughing out loud, or do you just have nothing else to say?

1-'My Bad' -Either apologize or don't apologize, don't be half-ass. And half-ass will be on my next list.


Good Day







No comments: