Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Top ten Halloween Movies-

10-Warning Sign- Yes, our government does stuff like this.

9-Night of the Living Dead- The one from 1968.

8-Cujo-He's really a good dog, he won't bite.

7-Misery-Read the book first.

6-Texas Chainsaw Massacre-the one with R. Lee Ermey

5-The Exorcist-Because, really, it has to be in the top 10.

4-Dawn of the dead- I'm prepared for this, are you?

3-Children of the Corn-Yes, it is scarier if you live next to a cornfield, and we do.

2-The Shining-No Honey, The mountain vacation in Colorado this winter is a great idea.

1- Pet Cemetery-Watch this one with the lights off.





Good Day





1 comment:

The Dog Is My Favorite said...

I've only seen Cujo and that was because Carrie Estes showed it at one of her slumber parties when we were WAAAAAY too young to have seen such a movie. I haven't seen any of the others, is that weird? I'm a total scaredy cat.